What is root? Why you wanted to root samsung galaxy alpha device?
Rooting is the process for upgrade your device with external memory so that you can improve your device performance by speed After this process there is a super user app will installed in your device so your device need permision from that app to install app in external memory – It is the main benefit of Rooting
Why To Root ? It’s Your Own Decision weather you want to root your device or not because it may cause problem also but i suggest you to root because it will boost your device with low to higher speed !”
So Go For Process Steps Of This Device Running On Android Lollipop –> Follow It StepByStep
- Your Computer (Laptop/PC) And Your Mobile’s USB Cable
- Make Sure That Your Device Debugging Mode Must Be Turn On From Settings
After read this info carefully then and then you should process these steps
Procedure – Root Samsung Galaxy Alpha 4G Android Lollipop
- Hope You Got Rooting package called as “SRS Root” so just open that .exe file from your computer [from above downloading link]
- Just Install That And After Just Open That Application, Connect Your Device To Computer Via USB Cable
- In Root App Just Select “Root Device” And Then Rooting Process Will Started
- This Process Will Takes Min 5min And After Completed Just Restart Your Device. Done !
It’s Finished About Rooting Process But If You Want To Check Weather You Device Is Actually Rooted Or Not ? Just Download An App
Also Read » How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 In New Year Easily – Now
if you have query related to this particular Android 5.0 Lollipop post just give comment and we will reply answer it as soon as possible and your suggestions also acceptd | ThankYouWriter