What Is Root ? & Why Would You Like To Root Galaxy Grand 2 ?
If you really Google Play Savvy it means you are passion about to download
as many apps and games
on your device ?
Then , there is the biggest problem for you is “memory low”
So, i suggest to root your device and it will allow you to move apps to your SD card after rooting process.
Know It- Just Try It At Your Own Risk Because It May Also Cause Damage Your Device But It’s Minor
IF You Agree Then Start Rooting Process Now As Explain Below —>
- Your Smasung Galaxy Grand 2 And USB Cable For Connection To PC
- Computer (PC/Laptop)
After read this info carefully then and then you should process these steps
Steps For: Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
- First make sure you have installed samsung USB drivers & Extract “CF-Auto-Root-xx” package [from above]
- Unzip files from computer at any location
- Then open “Odin.exe” Application
- Shut down your device & start it in “Downloading Mode” by Pressing “Volume Down Button + Home + Power Button” And then you can find alert like “press Volume Up to continue” & then you will see “ID:COM” in blueAfter find “AP” option in Odin & select CF-Auto-Root-smg7102.tar.md5 (.tar.md5 file from unziped files)
- In Odin make sure -> “Auto Reboot” and “PDA” are checked
- Then Just Press “Start” button
- In max 7min you can see “PASS” message in Odin Application
If You Want To Check Weather Your Galaxy Device Is Actually Rooted Or Not ? Just Start Download Root Checking App
Also Read » How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 In New Year Easily – Now
–> If you have query related to this particular galaxy grand 2 post of Rooting Method just give comment or go to Contact Us and we will solve it as soon as possible | ThankYouWriter