Why You Are Trying To Root Samsung Galaxy S3?
You can understand it like “It’s a strategy or process to partition your sd-card in 2 parts and install all application in second part of your sd-card”
Find Complete Steps For This One !
So, it is very usefull & simplest procedure for all android users !
- Your Smasung Galaxy S3 Device & USB Cable
- Computer (PC/Laptop)
After read this info carefully then and then you should process these steps
Steps For:- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 In New Year
- First Make sure that – “USB Debugging” Mode Must Be Enabled & installed samsung USB drivers
- Downloaded “CF-Auto-Root” zip package [from above links] Just Unzip files To Your PC
- Then open “Odin.exe” Application
- In Odin just make sure that “Auto Reboot” & “F.Reset Time” option are selected
- Shut down your device & start it in “Downloading Mode” by Pressing “Volume Down Button + Home + Power Button” And then you can find alert like “press Volume Up to continue” & then you will see “ID:COM” in Greenor Yellow
- Find “PDA” option in Odin & select “CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.tar.md5“
- In Odin make sure -> Then Just Press “Start” button
- In Odin make sure -> After some time or within 5min you can see “PASS” message in Odin Application
If You Want To Check Weather Your galaxy s3 i9300 Device Is Actually Rooted Or Not ? Just Start Download Root Checking App (It’s All In One App)
Also Read » How To Root Samsung Galaxy E7 sm-e700h ? Easy Way
– if you have query related to this particular post of galaxy galaxy s3 i9300 rooting process just give comment and we will reply answer it as soon as possible and your suggestions also acceptd ThankYouWriter